Updated: Apr 11, 2021
Your pregnant, Congratulations! Its such an exciting time for you as parents to be. There are so many things to think about when it comes to preparing for your baby.
Will you find out the gender? Will you think ahead and plan names? What colour should you decorate the nursery? Which pram should we buy?
With so many things to think about, its important not to forget antenatal and pregnancy courses. Educating and preparing you for birth and life with a baby.
So to help you decide if Adora Antenatal courses are the right choice for you, here are 5 reasons to help......
1. Adora antenatal courses provide you with up to date antenatal education. All of the courses I teach are midwife devised. Covering everything that I can over the courses you choose so you can be confident and prepared by the time your birthing day arrives. Plus I'm Fedant approved to teach you.
2. The techniques you learn on the courses, allow you to know everything you could possibly use to help you during birth. These include ways your birth partner can be supportive, massage techniques and the amazing breathing techniques which are always so much help for all mums to be, no matter how your hoping to have your baby.
3. All the courses are provided in a relaxed and supportive way. There is no role play involved during teaching as let's face it, who enjoys role play at these things! So you can sit back and relax whilst I do the work. These are based in West Malling but I cover Maidstone and all surrounding areas in Kent.
4. Adora antenatal courses are completely non judgemental, if you want to have your baby in a field with Bambi bouncing past, that is absolutely fine with me😁. I just want you to feel happy and supported in your birthing choices no matter how you would prefer your baby to arrive.
5. Lastly I'm a mum already who has gone through two very different pregnancies and births. Being able to offer my experiences to further support you during and after your pregnancy.
If all of this sounds good to you, make sure to take a look through my birth courses I offer and begin your Adora journey today.😊
#pregnancy #antenatalclass #mumtobe #parentobe #kentmumstobe #kentparentstobe #maidstonemumstobe #medwaymumstobe #westmallingmums #kingshillmums #sevenoaksmums #boroughgreenmums #kentbirth #aylesford #larkfield #ditton #leybourne #bearsted #wrotham #barming #maidstone #westmalling #kingshill